- Popular Article2015இயற்கையை அழித்து வளர்ச்சியா? (Tamil version of‘The long road to growth’by T. R. Shankar Raman.)தி இந்து நாளிதழ், சிந்தனைக் களம், சிறப்புக் கட்டுரை. The Hindu Tamil Op-Ed. 18th April 2015.
Jeganathan, P. (2015). இயற்கையை அழித்து வளர்ச்சியா?- திஇந்துநாளிதழ், சிந்தனைக் களம், சிறப்புக் கட்டுரை. 18thApril 2015. (Tamil version of ‘The long road to growth’ by T. R. Shankar Raman.) Iyarkaiyai azithu valarchiya?The Hindu Tamil Op-Ed. 18th April 2015.
English version by T R Shankar Raman link here).
- Popular Article2015The long road to growthThe Hindu, Op-ed Comment, 19 March 2015, Page 9.
As power lines and roads slice up forest cover, it becomes clear that a knowledge economy must tackle development with a wider perspective than that of mere short-term gains. Available from here: http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/the-long-road-to-growth/article7008158.ece
In Tamil translation by P. Jeganathan in The Hindu Tamil and here: http://blog.ncf-india.org/2015/04/19/the-long-road-to-growth_tamil-version/
- Popular Article2015On the lineThe Caravan Magazine, September 2015.
A remote island's fight to save a remarkable grouper spawning aggregation.
- Popular Article2015How the tangkung lost its tailThe Hindu in School, 1 OctoberDownload
PDF, 1.85 MB
- Popular Article2015Life of fryThe Hindu in School, 3 June
- Popular Article2015Stupendous spidersThe Hindu in School, 16 September
- Popular Article2015Pastures for noneSaevusDownload
PDF, 1.15 MB
The article explores the pivotal role played by pastures in livelihood of local and migratory communities of the Trans-Himalaya and wildlife.
- Popular Article2015Bats like something in their tea!Ecologic: the NCF Blog
- Popular Article2015Smelly StorkThe Hindu in School, 15 April
- Popular Article2015Survival tips to a young fish from an old fishThe Hindu in School, 10 June
- Popular Article2015Balcony birdingThe Hindu in School, 4 Feb
- Popular Article2015The Himalayan WildlifeThe Himalayan JournalDownload
PDF, 1.87 MB
Introducing large mammals of Trans-Himalaya and conservation issues.
- Popular Article2015Living differently: combating climate change through unique adaptationSaevusDownload
PDF, 307 KB
The article explores how in extreme places, such as the Central and South Asian cold-desert, local communities are adapting to climatic challenges.
- Popular Article2015A crown in the flowerThe Hindu in School, 28 April
- Popular Article2015Hornbill hills: the protectorThe Hindu in School, 4 March
- Popular Article2015A day to celebrate the dugong-a story of their conservationAndaman Chronicle, 04, October
- Popular Article2015Leopard landscapes: coexisting with carnivores in countryside and cityEconomic and Political Weekly, Web Exclusive, 3 January 2015
Web Exclusive, available here:
- Popular Article2015Message in a pollenThe Hindu in School, 1 April
- Popular Article2015Abhi to the rescue!The Hindu in School, 12 AugustDownload
PDF, 1.43 MB
- Popular Article2015Tashi the explorerThe Hindu in School, 28 October