- Popular Article2016The silence of India's wildlife scientists, including myself, rings louder than gunshots.Scroll.in, 20 September 2016.
Eight reasons why those like me stay away from India's most important debates.
Republished from my blogpost at View from Elephant Hills: http://coyot.es/elephanthills/2016/09/16/conversation-biology-eight-reasons-why-i-am-a-silent-scientist/
- Popular Article2016Rātriñcaranmār [In Malayalam: Night rangers, article on small carnivores].Koodu, October 4(5): 70-72.
- Popular Article2016Sing me a folktaleThe Hindu. In school, 26th October.
Jeganathan, P. (2016).Sing me a folktale. The Hindu. In school, 26th October. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-in-school/article9268433.ece
- Popular Article2016When and where to list birds in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry?June 2016. eBird Newsletter for Birders of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry.
- Popular Article2016தன்னை அறியும் யானைகளின் துயரை அறிவோம். (On threats to Asian elephants)The Hindu Tamil Diwali Malar.
Jeganathan, P. (2016). Thannai Ariyum Yanaigalin Thuyarai Arivom (On threats to Asian elephants). The Hindu Tamil Diwali Malar. The Hindu Magazine-Diwali Special issue–November 2016. Pp.222-230. Link here.
- Popular Article2016The land of travelling falconsThe Hindu in School, 30 November
- Popular Article2016The fall of a squirrelThe Hindu in School, 16 November
- Popular Article2016When termites take wingThe Hindu in School, 14 December
- Popular Article2016An inclusive oil palm policy for people and biodiversityThe Arunachal Times, November 9, 2016
- Popular Article2016Managing man’s best friend in a Trans-Himalayan landscapeFeature in Current Conservation, Issue 10.1
- Popular Article2015A range of faunaFrontline, January 9, 2015 Pages: 67-82Download
PDF, 2.77 MB
An account of a trek in Sathyamangalam Tiger Reserve, Tamil Nadu.
- Popular Article2015Little Green Flesh-eatersThe Hindu in School, 21 January
- Popular Article2015Natural history on the rocksSaevus, January issueDownload
PDF, 5.74 MB
Connecting rock art in the Trans-Himalayan Spiti Valley with natural history.
- Popular Article2015Marine Meadows – Following The Feeding Trail Of The DugongSanctuary Asia, Vol. XXXV No. 1, February 2015.
- Popular Article2015Message in a pollenThe Hindu in School, 1 April
- Popular Article2015Nono: king of the mountainsThe Hindu in School, 18 March
- Popular Article2015Hornbill hills: the hunterThe Hindu in School, 25 Feb
- Popular Article2015Hornbill hills: the protectorThe Hindu in School, 4 March
- Popular Article2015Balcony birdingThe Hindu in School, 4 Feb
- Popular Article2015Smelly StorkThe Hindu in School, 15 April