- Popular Article2013Strange fish in familiar watersThe Hindu in School, 14 August
- Popular Article2013She sells seashells on the sea shoreThe Hindu in School, 28 August
- Popular Article2013Glories of the StreamsThe Hindu in School, 6 February
Jeganathan, P. (2013). Glories of the Streams. The Hindu in School, 6 February
- Popular Article2013A morning with ‘Bloated Stomach’The Hindu in School, 8 May
- Popular Article2013Not so deserted, after all!The Hindu in School, 6 November
- Journal Article2013Role of Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries in Snow Leopard ConservationConservation Biology. DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12135
- Journal Article2013Globalization of the Cashmere Market and the Decline of Large Mammals in Central AsiaConservation Biology 27: 679-689
- Journal Article2013Large carnivores and low diversity of optimal prey: a comparison of the diets of snow leopards Panthera uncia and wolves Canis lupus in Sarychat-Ertash Reserve in KyrgyzstanOryx DOI:10.1017/S0030605313000306
- Journal Article2013Reversible immobilization of free-ranging snow leopards (Panthera uncia) using a combination of Medetomidine and Tiletamine-ZolazepamJournal of Wildlife Diseases DOI: 10.7589/2012-02-049
- Popular Article2013A day in the life of a butterfly fishThe Hindu in School, 10 July
- Book Chapter2013Dugongs in Asia. In Sirenian conservation: Issues and strategies in developing countries.Florida: University of Florida Press.
Ellen Hines. John Reynolds, Lemnuel Aragones, Antonio A. Mignucci- Giannoni, Miriam Marmontel. (Ed.)
- Popular Article2013Living in an extreme worldThe Hindu, Editorial Page, 13 July 2013, page 10.
There is compelling evidence to show that man weather-related disasters are not chance occurrences but are a result of human activities that have altered our atmosphere.
- Popular Article2013An apology to the Iyerpadi gentlemanThe Hindu Magazine, 14 April 2013, page 4.
- Popular Article2013Jalebis at the forest fenceThe Hindu in School, 6 March
- Popular Article2013Fungi forayThe Hindu, Young World, 29th January 2013.
Jeganathan, P. (2013). Fungi foray. The Hindu, Young World, 29th January 2013. http://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/kids/fungi-foray/article4353151.ece
- Popular Article2013Careful while you clickThe Hindu in School, 18 September
Jeganathan, P. (2013). Careful while you click. The Hindu in School, 18 September.
- Book Review2013Chronicles of the wild -Book review of “Mammals of South Asia by A.J.T. Johnsingh & Nima Manjrekar”.The Asian Age. 23rd February.Download
PDF, 184 KB
Jeganathan, P. (2013). Chronicles of the wild - Book review of “Mammals of South Asia by A.J.T. Johnsingh & Nima Manjrekar”. The Asian Age. 23rd February.
- Popular Article2013Acrobats on waterThe Hindu in School, 13 February
Jeganathan, P. (2013). Acrobats on water. The Hindu. In school, 13th February.
- Popular Article2013மயில் வதை – தடுக்க என்ன வழி? (On Peafowl-human conflict and its mitigation measures)தினமணி நாளிதழ் – கொண்டாட்டம் இணைப்பில். 6 ஜனவரி 2013. Dinamani – Tamil Newspaper. 6th January 2013.
மயில் வதை – தடுக்க என்ன வழி?தினமணி நாளிதழ் – கொண்டாட்டம் இணைப்பில். 6 ஜனவரி 2013.[Jeganathan, P. (2013). Mayil Vathai – Thadukka enna vazi? (On Peafowl-human conflict and its mitigation measures).]
- Popular Article2013ஊசிவால் குளவிகள். (On Ichneumon wasps)தி ஹிந்து தீபாவளி மலர் The Hindu Tamil, Deepavali Malar (Deepavali Special Issue)