- Popular Article2010The Mukurthy-Mudumalai Large Mammal CorridorSanctuary Asia, Oct 2010 : 72-73
- Popular Article2010Natural engineering: India's green infrastructureDeccan Herald, Op-ed Panorama page, 15 February 2010Download
PDF, 58.8 KB
- Popular Article2010My burrow the center of my lifeHornbill, January-March, 26-29.
- Popular Article2010Watching dragons and damselsCare4Nature. June. Pp 12-15. http://emagazine.care4nature.org/emagazine-june/index.htmlDownload
PDF, 962 KB
Jeganathan, P. (2010). Watching dragons and damsels. Care4Nature. June. Pp 12-15. http://emagazine.care4nature.org/emagazine-june/index.html
- Popular Article2010Watching dragons and damselsThe Hindu Young World, 6th July. http://www.hindu.com/yw/2010/07/06/stories/2010070660120200.htm
Jeganathan, P. (2010). Watching dragons and damsels. The Hindu Young World, 6th July. http://www.hindu.com/yw/2010/07/06/stories/2010070660120200.htm
- Popular Article2010The Journey of a Rainforest seedCare4Nature.January.Pp24-29. http://emagazine.care4nature.org/emagazine-jan2011/index.htmlDownload
PDF, 2.35 MB
Jeganathan, P & Swati, S. (2010). The Journey of a Rainforest seed. Care4Nature.January.Pp24-29. http://emagazine.care4nature.org/emagazine-jan2011/index.html
- Popular Article2010Desperate neighbours: wildlife and the rural poorThe Hindu Survey of the Environment 2010, pp. 113-118Download
PDF, 3.79 MB
A conservation plan that is not blind to people's needs can be rewarding, as the story of two villages on the fringe of Bandipur Forest Reserve shows. Pavithra Sankaran and MD Madhusudan explain how a novel plan got it right.
- Popular Article2010Cry in the WildernessFrontline 26(26): 64-74
Many conservation issues need to be addressed to ensure the future of the wildlife in the Cauvery forests.
- Popular Article2010The diverse economy of natureDeccan Herald, 19 January 2010
- Popular Article2010Whose land is it anyway?The Hindu Young World, 26th October
Jeganathan, P. (2010). Whose land is it anyway? The Hindu Young World, 26thOctober. http://www.hindu.com/yw/2010/10/26/stories/2010102653000200.htm
- Popular Article2010Coffee, conservation, and Rainforest Alliance certification: opportunities for Indian coffeePlanters' Chronicle 106(12): 15 – 26
- Popular Article2010River reverieThe Hindu Magazine, 7 March 2010, page 7.
The river gives us water and power, fish and fertile plains, reeds and recreation. What do we do in return?
Available here: http://www.thehindu.com/features/magazine/river-reverie/article149105.ece
- Popular Article2010Climate change, first-handTeacher Plus, May-June, 74-76
- Popular Article2010சிறுத்தையும்நாமும்–யாருக்குயார்எதிரி? (Leopard and Us – who is enemy towhom?)பூவுலகு. பக்கங்கள் 34-37. Poovulagu. September. Pp 34-37.
- Popular Article2009Musician of the monsoonThe Hindu Magazine, 6 September 2009, page 5.
The Malabar Whistling Thrush is a flautist of unbridled creativity but, given the wanton destruction of its habitat, how much longer will we hear its music?
- Popular Article2009Welcome back,warblersThe Hindu Magazine, 1 November 2009, page 5.
- Popular Article2009Act before it is too lateThe Telegraph (Calcutta), 13 August 2009
- Popular Article2009Death on the highwayThe Hindu Survey of the Environment 2009: 113-118.
Read here: http://blog.ncf-india.org/2009/10/10/death-on-the-highway/
- Popular Article2009Hope burns bright for state’s tigersDeccan Herald, 3 November 2009