- Popular Article2017Life of PineThe Hindu in School, 8 March
- Popular Article2016The summer of spiny-tailed lizardsThe Hindu in School, 17 August
- Popular Article2016The Bay Island Lizard: My Work CompanionsSanctuary Asia, January. http://www.sanctuaryasia.com/magazines/features/10184-the-bay-island-lizard-my-work-companions.html
- Popular Article2016Is oil palm expansion good for Mizoram?The Frontier Despatch, March 18 – 24, 2016, pages 6-7.
- Popular Article2016Living with change: local responses to global impactsCurrent Conservation, issue 10.2 http://www.currentconservation.org/?q=issue/10.2
- Popular Article2016God's favouritesThe Hindu in School, 29 June
- Popular Article2016The silence of the lambsCaravan, AprilDownload
PDF, 1.41 MB
A migratory herder in Pin Valley, Himachal Pradesh, goes into a new area with his flock of sheep-goat in search of pasture. Everything was going fine, but then, suddenly, he lost 10-15 of his sheep. How did he and other fellow herders solve the weird challenge of mysterious death of sheep?
- Popular Article2016Rendezvous with GabbarThe Hindu in School, 3 February
- Popular Article2016Sing me a folktaleThe Hindu. In school, 26th October.
Jeganathan, P. (2016).Sing me a folktale. The Hindu. In school, 26th October. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-in-school/article9268433.ece
- Popular Article2016Rātriñcaranmār [In Malayalam: Night rangers, article on small carnivores].Koodu, October 4(5): 70-72.
- Popular Article2016Large mammals of the HimalayaThe Himalayan Journal, Volume 71Download
PDF, 708 KB
Introducing large mammals of the Himalaya and conservation issues as part of collaboration between High Altitude Program and the Himalayan Journal.
- Popular Article2016When termites take wingThe Hindu in School, 14 December
- Popular Article2016New year on the reefThe Hindu in School, 22 March
- Popular Article2016The Fig and the WaspThe Hindu in School, 21 September
- Popular Article2016River under attackThe Hindu in School, 10 February
- Popular Article2016தன்னை அறியும் யானைகளின் துயரை அறிவோம். (On threats to Asian elephants)The Hindu Tamil Diwali Malar.
Jeganathan, P. (2016). Thannai Ariyum Yanaigalin Thuyarai Arivom (On threats to Asian elephants). The Hindu Tamil Diwali Malar. The Hindu Magazine-Diwali Special issue–November 2016. Pp.222-230. Link here.
- Popular Article2016The culling fieldsThe Hindu (op-ed) 17 June 2016, page 9.
A better approach to man-wildlife conflict management requires an integration of scientific evidence, animal behaviour, and landscape and socio-economic context.
- Popular Article2016A four-horned flash of goldThe Hindu in School, 6 January
- Popular Article2016Why Mizoram must revive, not eradicate, jhumThe Frontier Despatch, March 4 – 10, 2016, page 6.
- Popular Article2016The land of travelling falconsThe Hindu in School, 30 November