- Art & Literary2016Elephant crossingOrion 35(3): 6. (May | June 2016)
- Art & Literary2015Nature without Bordershttp://peepli.org/project/naturewithoutborders/
In India, people and wildlife share common spaces. But as development gets fast-tracked, the delicate, value-based balance is tilting; This year-long project explores the complex relationships between Man and Nature
- Art & Literary2014Coming home to BorneoFountain Ink, June 2014, 3(8): 91-102.
- Art & Literary2014The wild heart of IndiaFountain Ink, March 2014, 3(5): 103-110.
Available here: http://fountainink.in/?p=5045&all=1
- Art & Literary2014Madagascar, Through the Looking GlassEarthLines, March 2014, 8: 59-64.
- Art & Literary2009Who gives a fig?The Hindu Magazine, 26 July 2009, page 5.
Trees are being slaughtered in large numbers in the face of urbanisation. A reflective piece on what is happening to our landscapes from a conservation perspective.