- Popular Article2018Flexible Fish
- Popular Article2017Fireflies in the seaThe Hindu in School, February 8
- Popular Article2016Living with change: local responses to global impactsCurrent Conservation, issue 10.2 http://www.currentconservation.org/?q=issue/10.2
- Popular Article2016The Bay Island Lizard: My Work CompanionsSanctuary Asia, January. http://www.sanctuaryasia.com/magazines/features/10184-the-bay-island-lizard-my-work-companions.html
- Popular Article2016New year on the reefThe Hindu in School, 22 March
- Popular Article2015Jewels of the seabedThe Hindu in School, October 14
- Popular Article2015Marine Meadows – Following The Feeding Trail Of The DugongSanctuary Asia, Vol. XXXV No. 1, February 2015.
- Popular Article2015How I wish I was a fish!The Hindu in School, 1 July
- Popular Article2015On the lineThe Caravan Magazine, September 2015.
A remote island's fight to save a remarkable grouper spawning aggregation.
- Popular Article2015A day to celebrate the dugong-a story of their conservationAndaman Chronicle, 04, October
- Popular Article2015Where the land meets the seaThe Hindu in School, 2 December
- Popular Article2015When a million turtles landhttps://maptia.com/kalyanvarma/stories/when-a-million-turtles-landDownload
JPG, 1020 KB
In a small coastal town in India, every year hundreds of thousands of turtles come en-masse to nest in a small stretch of beach.
- Popular Article2014The Constant GardnerCurrent Conservation, Issue 8.2, http://www.currentconservation.org/?q=articles/feature&n=297
- Popular Article2014Mermaid's second lifeDown to Earth, September issue, http://www.downtoearth.org.in/content/mermaids-second-life
- Popular Article2013Securing Habitat of NemoFriday, April 12, Andaman Chronicles.
- Popular Article2013Rasgullas worth their tinThe Hindu in School, 13 March
- Popular Article2013Jalebis at the forest fenceThe Hindu in School, 6 March
- Popular Article2013Steamed, with salt and a dash of limeThe Hindu in School, 30 October
- Popular Article2013A day in the life of a butterfly fishThe Hindu in School, 10 July
- Popular Article2013She sells seashells on the sea shoreThe Hindu in School, 28 August