- Journal Article2018eBird in Asia: standardised tools for birdwatchersBirdingASIA, 29:105-108
- Poster2018Birds Around Us
- Book2018Off to see spiders!StoryWeaver by Pratham Books
Kaveri and Shivi go looking for spiders, along with their friend Shama. A story for young children commissioned and published by Pratham Books', StoryWeaver platform.
Guest editor: Bijal Vachharajani, Art: Pia Meenakshi
- Popular Article2018Spiders: The weavers and stalkers amongst usiWonder Issue 4, Jan 2018
A piece on spiders for iWonder, an Indian magazine for science middle school teachers. Fun and fascinating facts about spiders to talk and discuss about in the classroom. Lots of activities that teachers can do with students in and outside the class room.
- Book Review2018Not just a waste – Book Review of ‘The Poop book’SAEVUS Magazine. December 2018. Pp 24-25.
Jeganathan, P. (2018). Not just a waste – Book Review of ‘The Poop book’. SAEVUS Magazine. December 2018. Pp 24-25.
- Popular Article2018Meet the world’s smallest wild catThe Hindu, In school, March 18 2018
A peek into the life of the rusty-spotted cat, an elusive feline found in the forests of India.
- Book2017Birds of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands: A pocket guide to 139 birds of the islands
- Book2017Birds of Cauvery and MM Hills Wildlife Sanctuary (Kannada) - Pocket guideProduced under the Integrated Tiger Habitat Conservation Programme supported by IUCN and KfWDownload
PDF, 1.04 MB
A pocket guide to common birds of Cauvery and MM hills Wildlife Sanctuaries in a handy, foldable format. Illustrations are available on 137 species, with winter migrants, marked separately. This pocket guide has 10 panels with bird illustrations laminated for protection and easy to use in the field. The pocket guide is in Kannada, with bird names listed in both Kannada and English.
Supporting conservation outreach in India, this guide has been produced as part of Integrated Tiger Habitat Conservation Programme supported by IUCN and KfW. These pocket guides are being distributed free of cost to schools, community members, social leaders and others in the project landscape.
- Popular Article2017The fascinating world of fungiThe Hindu in School, 22 October
- Book2017Birds of Karnataka (Kannada) - pocket guide
- Book2017Birds of Tamil Nadu - pocket guide
- Popular Article2017Defenders of the moundThe Hindu in School, 22 March
- Popular Article2017Birds of a different featherNature inFocus website. 28th June 2017.
On ground nesting birds. Link here.
- Popular Article2017Life of PineThe Hindu in School, 8 March
- Book2017Birds of Kanha national park - pocket guide
- Popular Article2016Rendezvous with GabbarThe Hindu in School, 3 February
- Popular Article2016River under attackThe Hindu in School, 10 February
- Popular Article2016An urban menagerieThe Hindu in School, 20 January
- Popular Article2016Monsters in sand pitsThe Hindu in School, 24 February
- Popular Article2016A four-horned flash of goldThe Hindu in School, 6 January