- Popular Article2017Defenders of the moundThe Hindu in School, 22 March
- Popular Article2017Life of PineThe Hindu in School, 8 March
- Popular Article2016The Fig and the WaspThe Hindu in School, 21 September
- Popular Article2016God's favouritesThe Hindu in School, 29 June
- Popular Article2016An urban menagerieThe Hindu in School, 20 January
- Popular Article2016Shekru sees a blazing issueThe Hindu in School, 13 July
- Popular Article2016New year on the reefThe Hindu in School, 22 March
- Popular Article2016The joy of cloudspottingThe Hindu in School, 31 August
- Popular Article2016An alien in the woodsThe Hindu in School, 3 August
- Popular Article2016Rendezvous with GabbarThe Hindu in School, 3 February
- Popular Article2016River under attackThe Hindu in School, 10 February
- Popular Article2016The summer of spiny-tailed lizardsThe Hindu in School, 17 August
- Popular Article2016Birds that call their namesThe Hindu in School, 5 October
- Popular Article2016Sing me a folktaleThe Hindu. In school, 26th October.
Jeganathan, P. (2016).Sing me a folktale. The Hindu. In school, 26th October. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-in-school/article9268433.ece
- Popular Article2016When and where to list birds in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry?June 2016. eBird Newsletter for Birders of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry.
- Popular Article2016The land of travelling falconsThe Hindu in School, 30 November
- Report2016NCF Annual Report 2016
- Popular Article2016Monsters in sand pitsThe Hindu in School, 24 February
- Popular Article2016The silence of India's wildlife scientists, including myself, rings louder than gunshots.Scroll.in, 20 September 2016.
Eight reasons why those like me stay away from India's most important debates.
Republished from my blogpost at View from Elephant Hills: http://coyot.es/elephanthills/2016/09/16/conversation-biology-eight-reasons-why-i-am-a-silent-scientist/
- Popular Article2016A four-horned flash of goldThe Hindu in School, 6 January