- Popular Article2016An inclusive oil palm policy for people and biodiversityThe Arunachal Times, November 9, 2016
- Popular Article2015Crop cycles: Fire and renewal in MizoramPeople's Archive of Rural India, 21 April 2015
- Popular Article2015How the tangkung lost its tailThe Hindu in School, 1 OctoberDownload
PDF, 1.85 MB
- Popular Article2014Gardeners of the rainforestSaevus, November 2014, pp. 19-23.
- Popular Article2014Damn that riverDown to Earth blog http://www.downtoearth.org.in/content/damn-river
- Popular Article2013Ptero’s story as told by a Jack treeThe Hindu in School, 20 March
- Popular Article2013Death in the hillsIndian Express, The Sunday Express Magazine
Foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) had made its way into the mountains from the plains of Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh. The worst affected were the semi-domesticated mithun (Bos frontalis) that were dying out even as their owners watched helplessly. Each day, as one more animal was found dead in the forest or beside the road, another few were seen salivating profusely from the mouth as the infection spread rapidly.
- Popular Article2012The curious case of the wormThe Hindu in School, 19 December
- Popular Article2012The talking treeThe Hindu in School, 5 December
- Popular Article2012Shared parentingHindu Survey of the Environment, July 2012, pp. 88-97.Download
PDF, 8.61 MB
A programme to adopt hornbill nests in Arunachal Pradesh is giving these great birds a chance to survive in Pakke,
- Popular Article2012A tree hole for a homeThe Hindu in School, 4 November
- Popular Article2012The incredible adventures of a seedThe Hindu in School, 28 November
- Popular Article2010Natural engineering: India's green infrastructureDeccan Herald, Op-ed Panorama page, 15 February 2010Download
PDF, 58.8 KB
- Popular Article2008Eastern PromisesSimplifly - Deccan inflight magazine
- Popular Article2008Shifting livelihood options and changing attitudes in the Garo hills, western MeghalayaCurrent Conservation
- Popular Article2007Namdapha: beyond the tiger.The Hindu Survey of the Environment 2007, pp. 89-95.
- Popular Article2006Making headway: Lisus, Namdapha officials 'talk' in Arunachal.Down to Earth. April 15. pp. 44.
- Popular Article2005Fading fauna, forgotten people.Down to Earth. Sept 15.
- Popular Article2005High on hornbills.Wildlife Conservation magazine. June 2005.