- Popular Article2016Get the monkey off the back.The Tribune (op-ed), page 9.
The decision to cull macaques is clearly a dramatic response by the Himachal Pradesh government to defuse a situation that was turning into a public embarrassment. There are other ways to negotiate the man-animal conflict at the heart of the issue.
- Popular Article2013Three different voicesThe Hindu in School, 17 July
- Popular Article2013Becoming one of themThe Hindu in School, 9 January
- Popular Article2012The singing farmers of the forestThe Hindu in School, 21 November
- Popular Article2011A remnant taleSanctuary Asia 31 (5):42-47Download
PDF, 1.1 MB
Natural history of the stump-tailed macaque, one of India’s least- known primates that is holding on for dear life in Assam’s tiny but rich Hollongapar Gibbon Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Popular Article2011Over one hundred years of solitudeZoo’s Print 26 : 5-8
- Popular Article2010Monkey Watcher’s DiarySanctuary Asia 30(5):38:41