Alumnus, Institutional staff
MSc Science, Media and Communication, Cardiff University
I began working with NCF in 2003, on a miscellany of communication projects that included making films, building websites and creating communication products.
For the next ten years, I worked on conceptualising, designing and managing variety of public engagement and conservation communication projects.
In 2014, I moved to a new role in helping NCF raise funds to support the extraordinary work our scientists and conservationists do.
Pakke Nature Information Centre
A new learning and activity centre for visitors to Pakke Tiger Reserve
- Poster2015What are coral reefs?
- Poster2015What makes a healthy reef?
- Poster2014Small Carnivores of Namdaphasupported by Disney Wildlife Conservation Fund Wildlife Conservation Society The Ford FoundationDownload
JPG, 814 KB
Namdapha Tiger Reserve, Binturong, Spotted Lisang, Yellow-throated Marten, The Hog Badger, Crab-eating Mongoose, Small Indian Mongoose, Stripe-backed Weasel, Ferret Badgers, Palm Civet, Small Indian Civet, Otter
- Poster2014Plant-Animal InteractionsDownload
PDF, 2.99 MB
Butterflies, Bats, Pollination, Hornbills, Macaques, Fruit Bats, Civets, Kernel
- Poster2014Decomposition and Nutrient CyclingDownload
PDF, 3.73 MB
Beetles, Termites, Earthworms, Bacteria, Fungi, Tamil
- Poster2014Prey-Predator DynamicsDownload
PDF, 3.47 MB
Flycatchers, Bats, Insects, Leopard Cat, Mouse Deer, King Cobra, Owl, Flying Squirrel, Trophic Cascade
- Poster2014Invertebrates Of The Western Ghats - Centipedessupported by Critical Ecosystem Partnership FundDownload
PDF, 12.2 MB
Centipedes, Scolopendridae, Digtipes
- Poster2014Introduction to the Western Ghatssupported by Critical Ecosystem Partnership FundDownload
PDF, 14.9 MB
Endemics, Malabar Grey Hornbill, Vertebrates, Intervertebrates, Deciduous Forests, Tropical Rainforests, Shola Grasslands
- Popular Article2013Waiting for the orioleThe Hindu in School, 24 April
- Popular Article2013The circle of lifeThe Hindu in School, 17 April